Brayton St Mary the Virgin Cemetery
Bulls Pitt Road
9 km north of Marulan, NSW along Brayton Road, left into Bulls Pit Road 500 metres on left.
Brayton is a rural region situated on the western side of Marulan. Marulan is the nearest town. From Maurlan drive 9 Kilometres along the Big Hill - Brayton Road . At Bulls Pitt Road , turn left and travel 500 metres. The cemetery is located on the left hand side of the road.
A Church called Saint Mary the Virgin was erected in the grounds in 1896. The Church was destroyed by bushfires in 1965. Only the front steps of the church remain.
The oldest headstone is dated 12 Jan 1907 . The cemetery is still been used for burials.
Data collected by Barry Stephenson on burials at Brayton cemetery. [ email@example.com ]. Total records = 73 as at 14 May 2009 .