Stroud St Johns Churchyard C/E Cemetery
The Bucketts Way
Australian Cemeteries Index
The Church of St. John the Evangelist, was built in Cowper Street Stroud, as the chapel of the Australian Agricultural Company by Sir Edward William Parry, in 1883. Church of England, now Anglican the Church is surrounded by a pioneer’s cemetery.
These pages were produced
by P.Applebee ©2011