Society of Friends' Meeting House Cemetery
40A Pennington Terrace
|This cemetery is located in North Adelaide behind the Society of Friends' Meeting House that is located between St Peter's Cathedral and St Mark's College. There is only one headstone surviving for a mother and son who died in 1848 and 1849. This burial ground was used by the Friends (also known as Quakers) until in 1855 they obtained an acre of ground within the West Terrace Cemetery complex which they retain today.