Bletchley Wesleyan Church Cemetery
Meechi Road
Langhorne Creek
 
  

 

Gravesecrets
Headstone Photos

 
 

This cemetery was open from 1855 and closed in 1900. It is now private property. The church has been demolished and only one headstone remains that of Samuel Davies. It also may have been known at one time as the Bletchley Bible Christian Church and also the Pinery Primitive Methodist Church.

 

 

 

 

Photos and Data by

These pages were produced by P.Applebee ©2008

 

Photos and Data by

These pages were produced by P.Applebee ©2008