Clare Presbyterian Cemetery

Union Street
Clare

   


The opening of the Clare Presbyterian Church took place in August 1856. After church union in 1978 church services were abandoned in the Union Street church and following vandalism of the building on a number of occasions it was demolished in 1983 and the site redeveloped. There were burials in the adjoining cemetery from 1859 until at least 1897. The Clare Regional History Group has the burial register.

 

Photos by

These pages were produced by P.Applebee©2007