Stanley Flat Cemetery
| This is a small cemetery attached to a former Wesleyan Chapel, the
foundation stone of which was laid in 1863. The cemetery is located 3 or 4
kms north north east of Clare on Stradbroke Road. Burials commenced in 1860 and it appears to still be in limited use. The Clare Regional History Group holds the records.