Mannum St. Andrews Anglican Niche Wall

Adelaide Road

Mannum

Gravesecrets
Headstone List

  Gravesecrets
Headstone Photos

 

A cremations wall is located at the front of the church. The church was opened 25th May 1910.

The first "Etona" church was a launch that sailed up and down the Murray River and was the only practiable way for priests to reach the stations and settlements along the Murray in the early 1890's.  On October 1910 the Etona was moored at Mannum for ther last service and was finally sold in 1912.

 

 

 

 

Click Image to Enlarge

 

Photos by

These pages were produced by P.Applebee © 2008