Clarendon St. Ninianís Anglican Church Cemetery

St. Ninian's Road,

Clarendon

   

 

Gravesecrets
Headstone Photos

 

Only one grave is visible with an iron surround but no headstone.

Built in c1873, formerly a Baptist Church, used by the Anglicans form 1889 and purchased by the Anglicans in 1922.

 

 

Photos by

These pages were produced by P.Applebee ©2003