Snowtown Condowie St. Johns Lutheran Cemetery

Churches Road

Condowie Plains

 

Gravesecrets
Online Data

  Gravesecrets
Headstone Photos

The church has been demolished and has been commemorated by the erection of a Cairn,

with the original foundation stone laid on 04 August 1922.

The church operated from 21st January 1923ó29th May 1988 .

Click Image to Enlarge

 

Photos by

These pages were produced by P.Applebee ©2008